Need to get quick ready for a party, function, or any event and want your eyes to sparkle and shine? Donning the perfect eye look is one struggle that almost every girl has to face in her daily life. Eye makeup is the most important part of your look. If you ask any Indian girl what their favourite makeup product is, it is going to be the kajal most of the time.
Kajal has endured as one of the oldest beauty accessories for Indian women and even for women in other countries. It can be easily found in their handbags. Applying a kajal with a smoky look can help you look attractive and be in the spotlight. Your sparkling eye acts like a confidence booster and improves your personality. If the ancient books are to be believed, there are also some great benefits of applying kajal.
Whether you prefer heavy makeup or not, a Kajal pencil is enough to transform your look for any occasion. The most common way to use it is by applying it on the lower lining of your eyes, but you must be aware that you can also use it as an eyeliner. Nowadays, many females use their kajal as an eyeliner as they are not comfortable with liquid eyeliner. Not only it is easy to use, but the risk of smudging also decreases with the use of kajal pencil. Whether it is just a regular day at work or a family get together or a wedding, an eye kajal pencil that you can easily carry with you in your purse becomes the simplest option to glam your look.
Get this stunning eye makeup look with Colorbar Just Smokey Kajal, Glitter Eyeshadow Palette and Moon Lava Liquid Eyeshadow. How many of you are going to try it?
The Colorbar Kajal pencil is formulated with unique and patented elements like Sunflower oil, Hyaluronic acid and a very strong protective system that originates from the stems of vegetable extracts. Apart from this, it has other benefits such as:
● It is dermatologically, and Ophthalmologically tested.
● It can be used on the waterline.
● It is also suitable for contact lens wearers.
● Worrying about how long the kajal lasts. Colorbar kajal’s pencils are super long-lasting and stay for as long as 10 hours.
● Feather proof and smudge-proof.
● It is waterproof.
● It is safe for sensitive eyes.
● It has a creamy texture and a perfect pigmentation.
For any heavy or regular eye make-up person, or even if you are just a newbie, you need to ensure you use the right product that does not harm your eyes. Below are a few key points that should be taken care of to keep your eyes healthy.
● If you face irritation after applying kajal then avoid using it.
● Always make sure to remove any make-up before you go to sleep.
● It is always suggested to use your eye-products and not share them with anyone, as they might cause infection.
● Be very diligent with the expiry date of the product you are using.
● If you are using any eye-drops or suffering from any eye problem, check with your eye expert before using the kajal.
● Our eyes are known to be the most important sense organ of all. Proper care and pampering are necessary. Include eye care in your routine and follow it regularly.
Now that you are aware when to use the kajal and when not, follow the below mentioned steps to get the best eyeliner look with the kajal eyeliner pencils.
1) Ensure the kajal is a good waterproof and smudge-proof kajal pencil that lasts long. The texture of the kajal should be super creamy so that it glides on the eyes without tugging on the waterline.
2) Cleanse your eyes and hands to remove any extra oil and dirt from your eyes and hands. Moisturize the face and area near the eyes. Wait till it dries away properly.
3) Apply eye primer.
4) Apply the kajal with one single stroke and create a subtle winged eyeliner look with it. Draw a line with your Kajal pencil along your upper lash line. You can use a brush to smudge over the kajal along your upper lash line.
5) You can try to polish the look by using an eyeshadow over your eyelid. You can use an eyeshadow brush for this and choose a colour that matches your skin tone. You can also apply it to the upper and lower lashes.
6) Smudge the Kajal pencil in between your bottom lashes inside your waterline.
7) To get a catchy look, ensure you have well-shaped eyebrows. Raise your brow standards with our Browful, Total Shaping and Defining kit which helps you to sculpt, form and fill your eyebrows. You can build your perfect brow subtly natural or dramatically extreme with powder & wax, Mini Tweezers, Angular Applicator or Grooming Brush that comes along with the kit.
8) If you want your eyes to appear bigger, use a mascara. If you don’t need it, skip this step.